Sunday, March 22, 2009

Staring out into the rain

Lol... it's about the internet. XD Yes, I am that much of a nerd.

Staring out into the Rain

I can't go back
To what I had,
Leaving a gaping hole,
In my chest.
Withdraw,
Pain,
Sadness...
And I don't even have the courage to cry.
Why does this always happen to me?
Sakura Spring time
And the Crisp Fall Leaves...
The seasons change,
And so does my heart.
What I could not once live without,
I can,
But I'm dying.
Under the law of Respectful Shippings,
Self-Opinions,
Fan-made dreams,
Longing parallels,
Restless Moonlight,
Honorifics,
Soul-waning
Bot-like humans,
Nomadic beings,
And similar fandom,
Where do I get happiness from?
And what do I live for?
Why do the lines blur
In inner conflict?
I'm being crushed
And going under.
It's too much.
I'm alone.
Forever.
+TenshiYoukai+

No comments:

Post a Comment