Tuesday, September 22, 2009

:D

I'm not the only melodramatic narrator after all! :D

"... and what a beautiful caramel colour they were!" Is used to describe Akane's legs in a lemon I'm reading. First of all, minor correction here, Akane is Japanese with a seemingly white complexion. How could any part of her be caramel? ... Don't answer that.

Anyways, I'm so happy to know that I'm not the only one who uses exclamation points in romantic scenes like that! I mean, for example, (this is from an unfinished one-shot lemon I'm writting for Urusei Yatsura)

"Well, you know he is a pervert. Always was, always will be. But Lum made it much, much worse. For heaven's sake, she wore a tiger-stripped bikini around him, Kami-sama!"

But most of the time, I try to use exclamation points like that completely straight, which makes it sound stupid... ah well, MELODRAMA ROMANCE FTW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment