Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Judgement-- Derailment of Thought

Things have since changed,
haven't they?
Since
those
times?

It used to be
crystallized clear,
and "pure." Very "pure,"
indeed.

It was as if through a looking glass,
as if curiosity and ignorance
were the standard for happiness--
but they were, weren't they?

Ah...
now my doubts have bubbled over
and have begun to froth,
like boiling rice.

Why do the words
"right," and "wrong,"
seem too harsh, too worrisome?

Dark is not "evil,"
and light not "good,"

not necessarily...

Armies of ant-people
militant and crude,
line up to condemn me
and curse me
and spit...

they are like shadows
in the deepest recesses
of
my
mind...

Either way,
"judgment," is relative
and irrelevant,
so I will be at peace,

and live.

Yes, I will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment