Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Just Have to Go

there, I just have
to Go.

This desire has spiked,
this longing has hit it's peak;

I can take it no more.
I am going there, I must.

To quell my mind's thirst
and to soothe my heart's rage
I must go to this place

where I will dance in the streets
and speak
the tongue
of angels.

Where am I going, you may wonder
and ask?

I am going to the Land of the Bold yet Mild-Tempered.
I am going to the Land of the Connected by The Red String.
I am going to the Land where Everyone has a Friend.
I am going to the Land of the Foreign, but not Odd.
I am going to the Land where the People Will Get Me!

I just have to go to this land.

From all angles,
from all
Three-hundred-sixty degrees,
it is where I belong.

I will be one of
the brave
and the many,
I will be one of the
pioneers!

The journeying pioneers!

I'll set my feet to work
and walk across the oceans.
I'll set my hands to work
to bring about my means.

I am, even now, preparing for the day
when I can go to this place.

I am off
to the Land of My Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment