Friday, July 31, 2009

Shout-out to all the nocturnal people/insomniacs out there:

Ain't everything funnier at 4 AM?

I mean, heck, I'm pretty much devoid of all coherent thoughts, reading sappy lemon, and trying not break out in manicial laughter jus' cuz half the stuff is soooooo corny.

S'like Fushigi Yuugi, ne? Hate it, love it, go awwwww, laugh at it, and cry reading it. Wh00t. 'Cept this is fanon, and I'm jus' bout convinced that all fanfic authors are wacko in th' head, includin' me. My mental speech i' slurrin' due to tiredness btw, so that's why I'm typin' like a drunk.

And one more thing, dammit, READ THE FREAKIN MANGA~!! RYOUGA ENDS UP WITH SOMEONE IN THE MANGA, AND IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T UKYOU~!! Ryouga. Falls. In. Love. With. A. Girl. Named. Akari. Unryuu. And. Ukyou. More. Or. Less. Ends. Up. With. A. Male. Kunoichi. Called. Konatsu.

Ukyou and Ryouga don't end up together. GOMEN, shippers, bu' deal wi' it an' read the freakin' manga.

(I i' soooooooooo tirrrredd)

No comments:

Post a Comment