Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm in love with one of my best friends.

Snapped, wiry strings to a muddled, broken puppet,

INCOMPREHENSIBLE,
Your writing's INCOMPREHENSIBLE.

Dejected eyes to a broken me,

RUNAWAY RUNAWAY RUNAWAY RUNAWAY.

Hidden fears to a broken you,

EMBRACEHER EMBRACEHER EMBRACEHER EMBRACEHER.

Quiet moans as the frantic hand goes
From small maiden's appendage
To sin, icy cold
Yet warm as Fire;

IWANTtotellyouILOVEYOU IWANTtotellyouILOVEYOU.

Her hair's like the cornstalks
Stretching up to touch the sun,
Flowing down to her waist
Like an anime character,

Pale like the sand
On the forgotten beach,

thesearePRISTINEFEELINGS thesearePRISTINEFEELINGS.

I want to take her hands,
Much bigger than my own and
Hold them to my heart, I

WANTtoFIXHER, WANTtoFIXHER.

Broken strings to a broken puppet,
Can we ever be mended, my dear?

No comments:

Post a Comment