Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where the Monsters have been

I'll throw a fit!
For the poetry
Won't flow!

It's late,
And I can't sleep,
And these feelings are jumbled!

I'm grieving, mourning,
Like the morose, quiet fox
Stalking the edge of your consciousness...

I'm excited,
Twitching with forbidden thoughts,
Touched by the wings
Of a scorching Pheonix.

I'm irritated!
Confused
And even enraged!
Because of this stupid unrequited love!

I'm tired
And borderline insomniac;
The golden eyes of the nocturnal owl.

And no one knows this of hidden world of mine,
Like a supernova in my chest.

Demons, monsters, and angels meet,
Gathered to hear my thoughts and reflections.

This is what I mean when I say that I
Will recite such where the monsters have been...

For these creatures like to trample over
My heart,
Where my sanity wanes,
And is thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment