Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sun Hanging Low in the Sky

Sun Hanging Low in the Sky

If I cry,
They will comfort me,
But not if I hold it in.
And
They do not
Really
Care.
They just don't understand.
They don't want to see a sobbing girl,
Sitting all alone.
Even some souls can be pure, I know.
Somehow.
But yet,
If I dare to speak a word,
Under normal circumstances,
I am just a nosy passer-by,
Like a desperate pariah.
Their words and bonds are empty,
Yet all I want to do...
Is be a part of these close-knit
Intertwined hearts.
To truly be accepted,
I would do anything
For, in my first memories...
I was with them.
Then one stupid day,
For something so dumb,
They left me out in the cold
Now I am all alone,
And you must numb the pain,
For you are my only
Novocaine.
But still I cannot help to wonder...
What my life would be like,
If I could go
To that lovely "other side".
And you, of course,
Are there.
And everyone is smiling,
Waiting to anoint me,
And laugh a funny story.
Living happily once and for all.
But...
It was only a dream.
And your commitments lie far elsewhere.
+TenshiYoukai+

No comments:

Post a Comment